• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Regional Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subs

Subs

UPDATE 2-27-07

I have for sale:
(2) JL Audio 8w2's
(1) Audiobahn A8000T Amp
(1) Profile Baha 600 Amp

Cash or Trade.

Thanks,

-Tim :cool:

Last edited:
WANTED:
Running Contour/Mystique for around the $2300 and down

Last edited:
WTB: NEW SVT RAD

pm or email asap, will most likely get a used one by early next week. Thanks

Wtb

Wtb

WTB: Keyless Entry Remote

Any idea why I can't post in the classified section? I got 50 posts and joined a year ago...

FS:
new HD radio tuner + free installation certificate for ABC Warehouse.
i won this during the auto show, i've got it in hand, just don't listen to the radio that much. these go for $175 on ebay last time i looked, so around that would be great, and i was actually thinking maybe a couple bucks on top of that with the free installation to go with it.
calling me works best, as i really don't spend much time on the computer:
734-546-1985
also, if anyone wants pics, let me know. i'll probably check later on

WTB:

A radiator overflow or windshield wiper fluid bottle. I am specifically looking for one roughly the size of a small 12V car battery with the fill top/neck on top.

Does not have to be a contour bottle or anything, I'm looking for more shape and top fill specs than what it came out of.

Thanks,

-Tim :cool:

FS

17 inch motegi wheels and tires like new very low miles $400
pm if interested. these are the wheels in the first pics on my cardomain

WTB Low mile 2.5 or 3.0

WTB Low mile 2.5 or 3.0

Looking to replace a dying motor. Looking for a deal on a lower mile 2.5 or 3.0 in Michigan somewhere. Anyone?

NEVERMIND.......................................

Last edited:
WTB pass. side seat recliner mechanism

WTB pass. side seat recliner mechanism

I am in need of a pass. side seat recliner mechanism, as mine is completely broken. My seat will not stay up at all! Not sure if I can get this separately, or if I just have to get a whole new seat. Either way...if anyone has a whole seat for sale or knows where I can get just the mechanism, that would be great. Oh, I should probably mention it's prairie tan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back