• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last car cruise of the summer. Lots of hot cars!!!

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
So yesterday was the last weekly car cruise this summer. There were so many amazing cars there. There was actually a Skyline GT-R R34 there! There is one in Pittsburgh and he showed up to this show. There was also a Detomaso Pantera, and an older Maserati.

Here is a link to my page with all of the pictures (as I usually do with these things)
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OF THE PICTURES!

And here is a taste of whats inside:
DSCF3024%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF3061%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSCF3099%20%28Large%29.JPG

Hott cars, I take the stang anyday. I like skylines but there is a local one around here that I see all the time, so they arent all that exotic to me anymore.

I had seen that Skyline at another show but I got to hear it when he left :drool:

He actually drives it with a Japanese plate on the back. There is no PA plate on the car... I wonder how he gets away with that...

I wish i had taken more pics of that orange mustang. The guy offered to close the hood and the people probably would've moved but I didn't see that until we were on our way out and didnt think to hang around to take a few more pics. I know next summer I will be taking a tripod to all of these shows. All of the night pics I had to take with the camera sitting on my camera case on the ground to hold it steady for the 2 second shutter time

Was that a Fiero next to the yellow 'vette?:laugh: I've had a soft spot for Fiero's ever since I was little. Great pics btw.

Was that a Fiero next to the yellow 'vette?:laugh: I've had a soft spot for Fiero's ever since I was little. Great pics btw.

Oh this was more than a Fiero... it was downright evil! I wish I had gotten pics of it. It had a 650 Hp Chevy V8 in the back of it. This thing was very loud :D

All I have is a pic of the engine:
DSCF3071%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Ryan, your night pics turned out sweet. :drool: And yeah, I'm glad we stayed so you could hear that Fiero start up. :laugh: Remember, mark your calender, May 2 is the next one. :laugh: Thanks again for heading out.

Back