• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Labor Day Teaser.

svttour

Rico Suave
Well I figured since I have a 3 day weekend ahead of me. I would start doing a few easy things in order to install my turbo.

DAY 1 ended on a good note. Enjoy! :)

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic quality I used my cell, mom took the digi to Peru with her.

Sorry guys. I havent even started on the engine bay and I wont for a while. I need to get a tune before I start anything because my tour is my DD. Ill keep everyone posted. Tommrow I plan on removing my interior carpet and installing a cleaner spare I have.

DAY 2

DAY 2

Well I only have one crappy pic for day 2. but it was a productive day none the less. It rained for a little bit but I was able to get the job done.

Mirko splitter install, all holes drilled and one off skid plate attached. Everything is now ready for paint. sometime next week. Enjoy :)

splitter.jpg

Skid plate looks amazing, I actually like how far it sticks out. I am sure others will post that they dont, but I do.

Thanks Ryan. Its actually the same exact location that the previous owner of the skid plate had it. I will shoot some pics of the back of the splitter the skid plate acually lines up perfectly to those lines. I am going to polish the plate to give it some shine. And I feel that letting it stick out that far will prevent any damage to the splitter such as bumper stops and speed bumps etc...

here is what it looks like installed. The skid plate was not on for the pic. It will be going to paint along with my front bumper hopefully this week. Enjoy!

PS... Car is really really dirty.

splitterin.jpg

it obviosuly isnt painted yet moron... he's a little proud of his car that he has built, and taken alot of time and money and energy to do... go elsewhere with your negativity!!

look at this guys last several posts:mad:

The theads he has posted on have all been on the negative side.

Now back to the current thread:

How much does the mirko lower the profie of the front end? I drive mine every day so I don't want damage it from daily driving

Last edited:
I wouldnt have it on for daily driving, I know when I get one it wont be, it will be put on at shows and thats it.

Back