• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Before and After Detail Pics

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
I know I am a post whore with HolyRollerzC3's car, but I just detailed it, and it looks good... and the wing haters will rejoice!!!

Before
24319523689.jpg

24319523663.jpg

After
2431952379.jpg

24319523781.jpg

24319523744.jpg

24319523792.jpg

24319523743.jpg

24319523791.jpg

24319523725.jpg

I really got to get the door dings off the other side, and fix those 2 dents on the drivers side, but otherwise, I love my car!!! Its nice to see the car without a wing, I'm really torn right now!!

Thanks alot Joe! Now don't ever steal my car again!

Dang, looks nice!
On a side note, this really is getty wierd HolyRollerz, 2 of us in HRC3, both with black SVT's sporting CF hoods, plus all the other stuff mentioned in your other thread. Good thing we live at opposite ends of I75, lol.

Looks great! The wing gave the car character, but it looks so smooth without it, I'm not sure which I like more.

How easy did the, how do I say it, Armadillo guts come out? :laugh: I don't see it on the bumper, nor the mirko. Hope the mirko is okay.

Looks great! The wing gave the car character, but it looks so smooth without it, I'm not sure which I like more.

How easy did the, how do I say it, Armadillo guts come out? :laugh: I don't see it on the bumper, nor the mirko. Hope the mirko is okay.

I still have the Mirko here at my house no gut or anything, just needs a good claying and light polishing and sealant..It actually didnt hurt the mirko as bad as he thought it would have..But it did move the bumper some and that will have to be fixed..

Wow, looks great w/o that wing. i used to hate the way it looked... but without the wing, everything just flows really well, the wing just threw it over the top and almost made everything else look ricey. but its MUCH better now!
thumbup.gif

Looks much better without the wing, but I would switch to the evo style hood or OEM. Wingless kinda gives it a sleeper look, and the cowl throws that off.

His Evo hood will be here soon..IIRC sometime mid next week..

this is correct, either next weeek, or in 2 weeks the evo style hood will be here, now I just need to find someone who wants my touring wing, change trunk lids, and get my evo hood painted and put on, have the carbon fiber hood finished and sell it!

Great detail, great car but one thing...that chrome strip above the center reflector has to go:idea: Could use more Mystique center reflector and tailights and then blackout tape the chrome strip on the bottom. Besides that, the licence plate area looks better too:cool:

Did I mention that car looks:drool: :drool: :drool:

Great detail, great car but one thing...that chrome strip above the center reflector has to go:idea: Could use more Mystique center reflector and tailights and then blackout tape the chrome strip on the bottom. Besides that, the licence plate area looks better too:cool:

Did I mention that car looks:drool: :drool: :drool:

I was going to do a mystique reflector and tails, but i like the chrome strip now that the tails and reflector are black, adds to the classiness of the car IMO. I do like the license plate area on the mystiques tails, i love the way the reverse lights look on it, and i thought about it, but I am jsut unsure.... maybe I'll find one at a junkyard, and see what I can do with it, see if I like it anybetter, I gotta find a new trunk as it is!

Back