• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Indiana PA Fall Car Cruise: Anyone want to come?

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
There will be a car cruise-show next Saturday the 8th of September in Indiana PA. The show is from 4-8 pm. Would anyone be interested in meeting there and going?

I will post pictures tomorrow from last year to try and spark some interest. It's a pretty big show with the whole main street shut down for the show.

I think it's $5

D@mn it I have to work too!! It's a good show for those who might be wondering. There is a pretty good turn out of different types of cars, def worth checking out. Plus the car scene afterwards is always a good time.

I'd come out but it's 4.5 hours from me. :( :cry:

We don't get to see you guys unless it's time for Carlisle. I think we need to plan something.

heres some pics from last year:

P1010002%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1010011%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1010026%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1010032%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1010033%20%28Medium%29.JPG

P1010036%20%28Medium%29.JPG

No fair, Ian gets to come cuz he lives closer now. :(

Looks like a great show Ryan. Some nice looking rides. Nice t-red too! :drool:

That car looks to short for even me. :laugh: :D

So we're looking at good weather so far. I am currently putting on 4 coats of wax for this show. :laugh:

So who is planning on coming?

Side note: I've been trying to go to sleep since 1am and I just cant. I guess its time to try again...

Damn, Ryan, try some Valerian Root.:laugh: Well, unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to make it. Reanna has band paractice all day (needs ride), and Tam's got a wedding to shoot. :cry: I'm kinda bummed, too; this seemed like it was gonna be a cool cruise, maybe my last one of the year. If things change, I'll give ya a call. Get some pics (like you wouldn't :laugh: ).

Back