• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet time again

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it :( I've just got too much stuff going on this weekend, especiall since I'm engaged now and all. My car is dirty anyways, I need to wash and wax it before it gets too cold!

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it :( I've just got too much stuff going on this weekend, especiall since I'm engaged now and all. My car is dirty anyways, I need to wash and wax it before it gets too cold!

Congratulations Jim!! :)

We'll miss you.

We're meeting at 11.

John, keep us updated on your son. Wishing him a quick tour and a safe return.

See you all tomorrow.

Aaron, I sent you a PM. I'm going to check it out for you now. Check your PM's in about an hour.

Sshhh, it's a secret. ;)

It was terrific seeing everyone again.
I'm so glad that you came out with us Cain!

Post your pictures in the "Post your meet pictures" thread.

Yep, homework is important. I'll keep checking in so PM me when your done.

Meh - I guess the meet was OK ... :zzz:

Just kidding - had fun as usual :cool: . What a carrying on trying to get those pics at the gate :crazy: ! Hope someone got a good pic or 2 to make it all worthwhile . Was a great BS session though ! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - we "made" the guy move his truck - he didn't look too happy , boo-friggin'-hoo :cry: .

Was great seeing everyone . Hopefully I can get my pics uploaded (damn "new" computer :mad: ) .

Both guys were pissy about moving their vehicles. I even thanked the second guy and told him I appreciated it. He was still grumpy. :troutslap:
It was a great BS session, always a good time hanging with the group. :)

Back