• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The darkness

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
I have a difficult time taking night shots with my cam. Seem to come out a little grainy/noisy. I think it's the cam though even though it costed 11ty billion a couple years ago. Hate you guys and your Nikon's.
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Oooo CNC'd pedal covers, hood struts, and 24v stainless sill protectors :drool:
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Caged heat
orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

And since the post I made about rims I guess some haven't seen my car. My mod list is...

~ Relocated Optima battery
~ Autometer Phantom A/F gauge
~ Quaife ATB
~ Apexi
~ 17" Enkei RS5's shod with Eagle F1's
~ Sparco Harness for autox
~ SHO Shop lightened power steering pulley
~ KKM filter & oil cap
~ Custom rear strut tower brace
~ Koni struts and Eibach springs
~ Custom mandrel bent 2.5 exhaust with a Magnaflow res and Mag. muffler
~ Tinted windows
~ 13" Baer up front
~ Warmonger front relocation kit tot he rear
~ 24V SS sill protectors
~ Mondeo hood lifters
~ SRP CNC Machined pedal covers
~ B&M short shifter
~ Custom SVT floor mats
~ ES front mount insert
~ ES bushings
~ Pioneer deck and speakers
~ Pudmunkie heatshield
~ UR Kevlar clutch
~ Pre98 heated mirrors
~ Pre98 lit door handles
~ Pre98 chrome antenna base
~ Pre98 wipers with integrated spoilers
~ Mirko splitter
~ Painted front grill

Last edited:
god i love that car ,you should have kept the panther and sold the t red to me:shrug:

Nice shots Todd. I really like the first few the best.
The pics aren't so grainy. Maybe the ones with the white lights in the background.

Pics with doors open = *fap*

Looks beautiful.......

I dont think the Pics look bad at all.. The car looks awesome.... I think I might like the ASAs more..... But those show the rotors/calipers... SEXY.....Nice Todras

- Amyn

nice shots tod. When did you do those? I see some where in gvsus parking but where are the first ones at, with the new JW Marriot building in the background, oh and the car does look very good in person as well, I wish I had more time to look at it today.

nice shots tod. When did you do those? I see some where in gvsus parking but where are the first ones at, with the new JW Marriot building in the background, oh and the car does look very good in person as well, I wish I had more time to look at it today.

Shot tonight actually. The brick building is where Richmond meets 131. The new building with the blue light looks.:cool: Tnx for the comments everyone.

Your car looks great in the pics.
I think the pics would be more awesome if the parking garage lighting didn't suck so hard.
Man, it looks like my poop after I had one too many crappy Labatts in Montreal, and I don't want to ever relive that experience
puke.gif

Looks HOTT :drool: Todd, I get the same thing when I take night shots.

I didnt know they had pre-98 heated mirrors, I am gonna have to try to find a set now.

Good stuff Todd . . .

btw, I think the pics in the dark would benefit a lot from a tripod and longer shutter times.

Ok thats it. I am getting those rims. I saw them online and thought to myself those would look good on my T-Red....they look even better then I thought they would.

Back