• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet time again

I'll try to make it but I can't promise anything, I've been really busy lately with multiple things. And Doug, I love the cold weather and i'm skinny and white too :)

And by the way, Chris and Ken, I spent some time in Bethlehem earlier this month (for work) and was really impressed. I never knew that area was so nice! We went to the Bethlehem BrewWorks the one night, and they had some of the best beer I've ever had!

well i w as thinking about coming down and not telling anyone and just walking in with a shirt that says "Contours Suck" to find you guys HOWEVER...

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 37 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 277.67 miles

---edit---
If i take the subaru it may not be that bad of a drive.... Anywhere around there for skiing??? If so can i crash some where?

Last edited:
Brett, you got your license back??

That would have been funny to see you walk in with a 'Contours suck' shirt. :laugh:
I've checked some of the closer ski lodges but they all seem to open in early Dec. :( I'll keep looking but I doubt any will make snow just yet, too warm around here for that. Bummer.

csvt99 said:
I spent some time in Bethlehem earlier this month (for work) and was really impressed. I never knew that area was so nice! We went to the Bethlehem BrewWorks the one night, and they had some of the best beer I've ever had!

Are you sure you were in the City of Bethlehem? :confused: I didn't know it was nice either. :laugh: I guess to the out-of-towner it could be viewed as nice. Seriously, there are some parts that are decent, lots of history in this City.
I agree, the BrewWorks does have some good beer. I'm not that crazy about their food but the beer is good.

You should have told me you would be in the area, we could have gotten together for a bit.

Phil C. and Phil A. - Thanks for thinking about my son. He's Air Force but will be working with the Army. I'll let you know when he leaves.

Aaron - I wasn't at Carlisle so I didn't see his. I may have some questions for him because I'm haveing turbo problems.

1. Chris/Ken
2. Brian
3. Allen/MJ
4. Aaron + 1
5. Eric
6. Paul/Ang
7. John +1
8. Glenn
9. BlackStallion860
10. Cain --Yippee!

15 people thus far.
:cool:

Aaron, are your parents coming too?
I may give the restaurant a call and let let them know that we are coming. This is larger than the last one so it might be beneficial to give a "heads up".

Last edited:
It will just be my mom and I this time.

My dad is in NC for work. He was just home this weekend so I don't think he make it back for the meet. :( Drat!

Bummer that your dad will be in NC. It will be nice to see your mom again though. Tell her to bring the Mustang. :)

I updated the list, 15 people so far. Very :cool:!

!?!-W00T-....HoLLa aT ChA BoY....!?!!

wow, this site changed, i remember now why it took so many months to log in. im lazy, and i had to change my password, email this and that. geez. i dont know why the f i dont keep all my usernames and passwords the same.

anyway, i have no doubt in my mind that i wont be there...wait...uh. ok ill be there :) Ill have to see if ill have company or not, maby two. cant blame me for tryin, aight, ill cashew on the flip side.

...did the admin disable html er...css?

Last edited:
There you are. :cool:
Things sure have changed around here.
Glad that you WILL be there on the 5th.
Don't be a stranger.

I'll know by the 1st, but I might not be able to make it. Again, I'll know for sure on the 1st. A few personal matters that I rather not discuss might bite me in the knickers.

Last edited:
We hope everything works out for you Glenn.
You have a PM.

Everyone still in?
I'm impressed by the turn out that is expected. cool:

Back