• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE says goodBye Viewer Beware "Harsh pictures"

car is officaially getting towed tomorrow, the junk yard thats towing it couldnt get here in time today, its now starting to sink in that after tomorrow, she wont be mine anymore... im gonna miss that car! was my first contou, my first newer car, and the one who got me started in the contour community... i can almsot tell that she is crying with me:cry:

Those are SE emblems..
I do believe the tow truck was there at 7 this morning..But i hope he got the Trunk off last night seeing how some wanted the Spoiler

Those are SE emblems..
I do believe the tow truck was there at 7 this morning..But i hope he got the Trunk off last night seeing how some wanted the Spoiler

stupid tow truck couldnt get here this morning, so now its tomorrow morning, or i will ahve a fine to pay the city, its all upsetting... the badges are the little oval ones that say se, not the square 24v like on the svt...

the spoiler is pontless: the bolt is stripped upinside of the spoiler, so even if i cut it, there will be ne way to attach it again... its a lost cause! you'd have to take the whole trunk and ahve it repainted, and its not worth it... poor car has nothing else to really offer up anymore!

I thought the Darwin fish had "Darwin" written in it.

:confused:

he was making fun of my fish with the cross in it! sometimes it better just to ignore some people!

-kinda like the redneck jokes, me, my friends that were there helping, and my family are far from rednecks, the car was supposed to be gone along time ago, but i wanted to get the parts off it that were descent, and that took longer then i hoped due to working 60+ hours a week!

Last edited:
well, the car is gone... im extremely sad right now, i miss her already! But, she went with a fight, taking a big black area with her...

sorry its so small, but it was a cell phone picture taken by my wife on her way out!

tn

there will be more pics to follow, and a video!:cry: :cry: :cry:

wow, those pictures confirm every stereotype about florida rednecks :laugh:

Not really, only if the car stays there and has weeds growing around it, especially through the engine bay:laugh: BTW, I'm sure someone wants that decklid w/wing, right:shrug:

Not really, only if the car stays there and has weeds growing around it, especially through the engine bay:laugh: BTW, I'm sure someone wants that decklid w/wing, right:shrug:

no weeds groing through engine bay, but yeah, alot of people wanted the decklid with wing, but it was broken! the wife took a few more pics with digital camera and a video, so ill get those tonight and post em...

Back