• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE says goodBye Viewer Beware "Harsh pictures"

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Well today we had to take off the E0 rims and SVT suspension and hood the rest of the car is going to the junk yard..
This is kyles AKA Holyrollerzc3 First contour he ever had..Its a sad day..
24013572864.jpg

24013572969.jpg

24013573069.jpg

24013573072.jpg

24013573016.jpg

24013573021.jpg

I'm guessing no HOA?

nope, but the city finally sent me a ltter telling me to get the car out of there, so that prompted me to strip it and get rid of it... im very sad...

as for the spoiler, one of the screws wouldnt loosen, like it was stripped in the spoiler, so i couldnt pull it off!

That tan steering wheel in good shape?

its not man, its all messed up from when i took the dash out, but it was very degraded before that by the cover i had in it!

i will get a couple before pics up later

its not man, its all messed up from when i took the dash out, but it was very degraded before that by the cover i had in it!

i will get a couple before pics up later

Thanks for the reply - lol, it is really funny that after the fact that you have stripped the car - people are still asking for parts off it :crazy:

The technical term is "swampbilly" as there are no hills in Florida. :laugh:

Actually the car was sitting on the side of his house for alittle while ( Completed ) Trans was Messed up..We then rolled it out to the road to take a BAT kit off for my Old SVT and it then sat there for about 3 months or so..So today we took the rest of the parts off that we wanted to save before it got towed away..

if the bolt really is stripped out of the spoiler you can probably yank it off with some force, or as you said cut it or drill it out...just my .02

Back