• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New brakes.....

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Just got the new rotors for my race car kit. :drool:

Now the fun part starts....making it fit.

FYI: they're FSVT fronts on the rear Cobra SVT on the front....so 12"/13", the rotors on top are stock CSVT.

Picture001.jpg

If you by some chance give up my setup worked steller at Gman. No fade or anything. 13" front and SVT front relocated to rear. Also Super Blue fluid FTW! I think you'll be the first with something that big. I thought mine were big but I think Dion and another guy has the 2 piece rear kit! :drool:

Big B's FTW! Now to find some $5 R compounds. Damn I love this pic.

orig.jpg

Oh yeah. thats right. sorry... took a minute for it to click. Soooo...Wot kinda mods would u need to do to install a 5lug wheel on a 4lug car other than searching the earth for another car with the same hub, but 5wheel lugz? Nada?

Put a mustang front end and rear end in your car ;)

Oh yeah. thats right. sorry... took a minute for it to click. Soooo...Wot kinda mods would u need to do to install a 5lug wheel on a 4lug car other than searching the earth for another car with the same hub, but 5wheel lugz? Nada?

Umm have them drilled to the bolt pattern since it's near impossible or spend 11ty billion for custom hubs. Easier to drill rotors and rims.

Back