• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New suspension goodness

I like that last shot with the trees and the light showing thru the wheel. Just something about all that openness.

i know this is a very old thread but how are you liking those KONI springs? and have they held up well?

i know this is a very old thread but how are you liking those KONI springs? and have they held up well?

I love the KONI springs. They handle awesome. They were almost matched in height with my previous B+G springs, but the B+G was a little bit more comfortable. The KONI springs give a nice raked looked though. If I had to choose again, I would probably switch back to B+G for a slightly softer ride.

Thanks guys! Many more mods going in this summer. They've been collecting dust in a pile for too long now. It's getting fully detailed and finally rack up some miles too. It hasn't had much attention in the last couple years. Photoshoot to come as well.

crazy, I've got the koni's and I'd say they are pretty soft...

I got them that way so it's be easier to match struts, since not many companies make proper dampers for our cars, well, not in america anyway...

My suspension is fairly built as well, that could be the cause. Everything above plus poly bushings, and an RSTB. I just know that with my B+G springs, it was not this stiff. Much more comfortable for daily driving.

Back