• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Keep your eyes open for....

Frosty

Hard-core CEG'er
my rear license plate off my SE. Some douchebag decided it would be sweet to steal my rear license plate and my CEG license plate frame ( you know, the one that there were only so many of them made, black in color, took me a fuggin year and a half to find...:mad:). I was on vacation almost all week up north and my parents were taking my SE down to Sinai Samaritan to visit my uncle who is still recouperating after having two ping pong ball sized tumors removed from his brain. They had a handicapped sign hanging from the rearview mirror and were parked in the front row of the parking lot. I will be checking ebay for the next few months looking for the plate/plate frame to pop up, but if anybody in the MILW area happens to see my plate on another car, please call the Milw. PD and report it. Thanks!

Kyle

In Wisconsin you'll see a lot of plates missing the bottom right corner, or the whole right side of the plate past the mounting screws. Thieves are cutting or breaking them to get the registration sticker from the corner. I guess it's become quite the crime wave recently.

i think i saw it on a east bound train going through dekalb coming from rochelle! i was like "hey, look at the train it has a front plate thats cool!" then i was like, "WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!" THAT IS FROSTY's PLATE!!!!!!!" wisconson plate and all. i couldnt believe it. true story. it is sooooooo true i even snapped a pic of it...
picture.JPG

Last edited:
LOL, I don't know if it trump's Mikey's, but I know I sure as hell am not going to try to get it back from that guy :eek:

i think i saw it on a east bound train going through dekalb coming from rochelle! i was like "hey, look at the train it has a front plate thats cool!" then i was like, "WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!" THAT IS FROSTY's PLATE!!!!!!!" wisconson plate and all. i couldnt believe it. true story. it is sooooooo true i even snapped a pic of it...

You think your smart???
Kyle posts and all of a sudden you point the finge somewhere else....

mikekyle.jpg

Last edited:
Back