• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Kindof a photoshoot with a friend. Oh, and a new mod.

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
New Mod: replaced the Ford badge in the front with another SVT badge.

I don't really like any of these... I feel like this location has alot of potential but I have taken probably over 500 pics in this location but none have been spectacular. Feedback is welcome.

DSCF2835%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2935%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2958%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2964%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2973%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2979%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF2993%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF3004%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Untitled%20HDR%2000%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Wow, very clean. Literally, i mean very very clean. how come you dont get a carbon fiber hood like your buddy, oh waite. that would make it look like crap. not a big fan of CF hoods, unless painted. then yes:)

Thanks guys! I guess I just keep feeling like the perfect shot is at this location but i'm missing it by a little bit or something. But thanks for the positive comments!

Since you asked for suggestions, I'll give ya a few :)

I like the enclosed road a lot. Next time you go there, go a little earlier and park the car dead in the center of that road. I'd take a head on shot, one from the side, and then play with the surroundings for the angled shots. I'd try one from the edge of the wall, the ground at the base of the wall (angled up). Or try parking the car at 45 with the wheels turned in a dead on shot.

I think they're good pics, just a little dark that's all. :)

I have lighter pictures (did the multi-exposure setting) but they look too washed out. I did think of parking in the center but I ran out of light. I also didn't think of setting the camera up high until later either.

The integra belongs to one of my friends, Bryan. Its pretty basic, it has headers (a header? lol) and I believe a cat-back exhaust and intake. Its pretty massive and qualifies for a fart cannon by my standards. He just installed a new interior, racing seats. HID's and projectors, CF hood, and a pretty good audio system. He jokes about how high his suspension rides so i believe he is planning a drop too. He also is replacing the evo style CF hood with an OEM CF hood. I dont usually like bare CF but i like the evo style over stock.

DSCF2949 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2929 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2925 (Medium).JPG

Nice shots Ryan.
So shiny and I like the new SVT overlay.

Its actually not an overlay, its a badge from the trunk of another (junkyard) contour. (thanks scott :D)

And no, he didn't do the system himself. He said it was a 60 hour job though :shocked:

Back