• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photo Shoot...need feedback...

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
let me know what you guys think...im trying to get some calender worthy shots, but its hard esp. with all the great pics people have been posting up lately

I like the idea.... But it just looks goofy. I Cant say I want a contour with a bike on its roof in the month of may, or any month for that matter.

More pics of the car sans rack... I love the SF and 5 spokes!

I understand the attempt to tie the car in to the surrounding scenery, with the bikes and ramps, but I DON'T see the correlation between the SVT and a BMX bike.

Tying the car in to an Auto-X course, or a road course, or a skidpad somehow.. sure.. I just don't see the relation between: "Ford's SVT Contour" and "BMX BIKE"

Good shots, though. like the lighting, and stance

#'s 1 and 4 get my vote - nice theme going on, I think it's great. You should give HDRI a try, I think it would make these pop even more.

i dont necessarily think you need a specific car for bmx, i got the rack and the old school dyno for my berfday...i just thought it would be something entertaining/different to look at, i can go autoX the car all i want and snap pics but i thought this might be a nice change :)

edit: id love to try some HDR but need to get some more info on it

Last edited:
I actually see an easy way of driving into the halfpipe at a 45 degree angle and letting one of the sides angle the car a bit. Then climb a tree or something for a high shot from above. Foglights.. maybe around 6 or 7pm. Winner :cool: haha

haha, thats some pretty specific suggestions pre98...that skate park is literally right next to the police station (couple towns away from my town)...i had planned to just take pictures outside but saw that there was a double gate...and i figured whats the worst they will say "get out" haha

nice Focus rims... they look great on the contour. alot better than those 16" stockers that they came with!

damn, i think that was my first post in here...i totally forgot i even registered like 2 months ago.

I like the bike and the rack, reminds me of the bike I had when I was little, mine had Yellow wheels though. I like the look of the rack if done properly like this one

I like the bike and the rack, reminds me of the bike I had when I was little, mine had Yellow wheels though. I like the look of the rack if done properly like this one

thank you, i personally like the rack a lot too, everytime i put it back on i like it more and more...now if i could just get the haters to like it, haha

Back