• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sanded headlights

Wow!!!!! I really didn't think sanding the headlights could make em turn out that good! I'm gonna have to get my butt on the ball and start doing mine. My light output at night is freakin HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Guess I'll have to go look for the how-to now :)

Keep up the good work!!!

That looks awesome. I don't even recognize the car from when I used to own it! We need to get out and get a photo shoot of our T Reds for sure! Great job.

Sweet... I wanted to know what T-Red ones looked like... Man those are nice. I am gonna hightower and eyelid mine soon.

God those look amazing:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

That looks awesome. I don't even recognize the car from when I used to own it! We need to get out and get a photo shoot of our T Reds for sure! Great job.

Yeah, we'll have to get a photoshoot with Alex too. Gimme a few more weeks and I might have the front bumper fixed and touched up. The car might be knauberized (sp?)...Bddaaah Door dings off then buffed.

the car really looks good man! Nice work, now just get that grill ring painted!

Thanks man. I'm slowly picking away at touching stuff up and accenting it nicely. I'm hoping to have the oval painted by the end of the next week.

Back