• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New wheels...

Reebs

meester super sleuth
I had poor lighting as a storm was blowing in, and I didn't clean the car up, but you guys get the idea. These are my new OZ Superleggeras.... 235/45/17s FTW!

Let me know what you guys think. I am happy with them. :)

SVTwithozsandSE007.jpg

SVTwithozsandSE014.jpg

SVTwithozsandSE010.jpg

SVTwithozsandSE009.jpg

SVTwithozsandSE016.jpg

Jeff, the rims look amazing on your car, its about damn time!!

Now, turn up that boost and lets cruise M1 saturday : )

I'll be there.... and without the rasp. I welded up a magnaflow resonator that I had sitting in the garage for about 10 months... now that should have been done a lonnnng time ago. :)

that's one shiny ass svt. that intercooler looks so nice tucked behind that grille...oh yeah and the wheels look nice too :drool:

how much power you makin with that beotch?

that's one shiny ass svt. that intercooler looks so nice tucked behind that grille...oh yeah and the wheels look nice too :drool:

how much power you makin with that beotch?

I am still at low boost... 7psi... and so I should be somewhere in the low 300's whp and a little more than that in ft.lbs. of torque. Haven't got it dynoed yet. :troutslap:

From what i have heard/seen from Jeffs car it needs more meat on the tires then your average contour.

I needed some tire... I live in Michigan with a boosted tour that I drive all the time. :)

Oh, i ment no offence by it! i love the wheels, IMO they look better in 18's, but i deffinantly see the benefits you got from goin with 17's :cool:

Oh, i ment no offence by it! i love the wheels, IMO they look better in 18's, but i deffinantly see the benefits you got from goin with 17's :cool:

No offense taken. :) I do love the look of 18's on SVT Contours though. I may just drop my SVT another 1/2 inch or so in the next few days.

Back