• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

00redsvt

New CEG'er
Car is At the paint shop, getting done finally!!! For those who don't know, This car was Going to the junk yard, but something about it pulled me in and I bought it even though it was smashed in the rear. Took me a while to find parts, but when I got em all, a little bit of cuts here and there and the rear panel was on. Then comes the welding and trying to allign everything. The car started looking good. I'll post some pictures later so everybody can see... Have a good day to you all!!!

Glad you decided to fix her up. :cool: Hope it all works out well for you.

Welcome to the CEG.

003.jpg

005.jpg

P1040843.jpg

P1040844.jpg

sorry people!!

Last edited:
One hole is for the antenna. The other ones are most likely for the stock wing.

Ok I was just checking, I was hoping it would be spoilerless. They loos SOOOO much better without a spoiler on it.

lol Yea, spoiler is going back on, the guy took too long to paint it... only thing i need to do now is the dash, the original owner never took care of the car, so i gotta take it all apart and redo the dash. I dono why i wanted to put the svt badge there, but i did... looks different... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back