• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

9-2-2007 HOOTERS!!!!!

i can already smell the boneless chicken strips :drool: edit also the m3 people will be there at 2 dont be intimidated i beleive there will be an active autowerks supercharged one as well as many others

Last edited:
Speaking of blowing, how are you gonna pay me back for the time I lost parked next to you on the highway?

Nice to meet the new guys, even though we kinda separated in the restaurant...

Last edited:
hey kids! great to see everyone again. it was really cool to meet the new guys too. keep your eyes open for a meet in rockford soon. :)

Definitely nice to put names with faces... Speaking of, to help us new guys out, would everyone mind putting screenname=name out there? I know there were a couple names I missed.....

Pic of the "loved" wiener attached.... hehe:laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0451.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello.

I am Juan, the silver SVT that left before everyone else.

It was nice meeting everyone and looking forward to a future meeting.

Thanks.

...$2000 for a Transmission...lol...

Cool meeting all the newbs.....great seeing all you bishes I have known way too long.:laugh:

Kev, no prob. I will have those other clamps by Tuesday.:blackeye: Car looks and handles great.....I need a set of those.:drool:

Mike, the HLs look amazing in person....just need the tint now.:cool:

Don't make fun that me!!!!

Well she was in Michigan and had to be shipped back and forth, so im not *****ing

I didn't mean it that way, i was laughing at myself and how much i'd have to spend to get the damn thing fixed...omg, that is a lot of $

---------> I'm Jon <----------

T-red SVT...... was kind of hard to miss the names on all of the contours that were there.... :nonono:

Back