• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WDC07

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I have many more, but these are the highlights.

To kick it off we have a sweet pic of MX, one caption comes to mind... "derrrrrr"

DSC_0654.jpg

This was one of many cool toys that GM has hiding around.

DSC_0687copy.jpg

DSC_0690copy.jpg

Drag golf cart
DSC_0608copy.jpg

Time for the rubber to burn

DSC_0543copy.jpg

DSC_0545copy.jpg

DSC_0548copy.jpg

DSC_0570copy.jpg

DSC_0578copy.jpg

Damn those are some good pics, I love that gmc, for some odd reason I love the flat paint look, but I think it would look awfull on a csvt.

Pontiac police were pretty cool with the burnouts, when it got out of control they would shut it down by parking a cruiser near by to scare them off. Anywhere else seemed to be a big no no. M1 pontiac for burnouts. M1 everywhere else for cars.

Sweet, so the cops dont care that you guys peel out and do burnouts on the street? NOICE.

i was riding with dave's brother in his S/C mustang, and we started to do a burn out, dave's brother looks next to him and a guy is motioning us to stop, we stop, look to our right and through the smoke we see a cop sitting on his bike, didn't do anything. :laugh:

the cops were pretty cool in berkley and even one of the berkley police did a decent burnout infront of the blarny stone

that tbss is sick.

Thats a tube chassis race truck brought back from the dead in form of a trailblazer, with Corvette powertrain. Pretty cool. The rear end setup is so-so, but its done by some volunteer GM recent college grads.

Back