• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What the hell is wrong with you New Jersey?

i know..it's so annoying. that and their tiny ass street signs, though i have to give them more credit than PA because their average street does actually have a sign.

Meh, while I agree with the lack of signs in PA...in PA you can actually make a U-turn or a left hand turn without having to find a jug handle and having to wait at a light just to turn left and back track for what you wanted.

it sucks back tracking, but all the jughandles are on major road/highways with 3 and 4 lanes of traffic...and not too ideal for making left hand turns.

So you go to Jersey only to get mad at it? :laugh:

Should have gone to the show :rolleyes:

Oh and were on the field that is home to the Spartan Little league football. I knew you would have gotten a kick out of that if you were there! :laugh: Car show at Spartan Territory!

It's New Jersey, nothing more to be said. :shrug:

Nice to see you made it safely.

That's right, it was Spartan territory. :cool:

^ I knew it was only a matter of time before someone said that. :laugh:

Jughandles suck. I have a few near where I live. Not too many though, because here in East Longmeadow, also Spartan country, we don't find that acceptable :).

WTH is a jughandle???:confused:

A nuisance. :laugh:

jug_handle.gif

It looks useful, but they don't have them at every place you can turn left. So you have to drive until you find one so you can backtrack to the left you wanted is now on your right.

LOL Your not used to Jersey thats all... SHAGGY CLOSES this MOFO these ppl are messing with NEW JERSEY too much...

Im calling for a super ban and thread lock LOL...

- Amyn

Back