• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini Cincinnati meet (ok just 2 cars)

G

green SVT

Last edited:
Here's mine. BTW replace your right brake light it was bothering me and I forgot to tell you. But here as some more pictures. Some of them turned out real great but others are just decent. Either way it was a great shoot.
greensvtshoot019.jpg

greensvtshoot018.jpg

greensvtshoot017.jpg

greensvtshoot014.jpg

greensvtshoot011.jpg

greensvtshoot010.jpg

greensvtshoot009.jpg

greensvtshoot008.jpg

greensvtshoot007.jpg

greensvtshoot006.jpg

I know he has koni's but not sure of the spring he is using. But just to say his motor is a beast. I love how it pulls up to 7400. Seems like the powerband could go on forever. And David we need to get some video next time. Oh and the brake light thing, something is bad in rear light wiring so I have to take it to the dealership so they can find where the problem is. Good shoot though, I think there are a few calender pics in there :shrug: :D

Last edited:
Pics and cars are beautiful, its too bad the ground of that factory was so damn dirty though.

I agree, there is a world of difference between a 2.5L and a 3L.

the grey car almost looks the same color as mine:shrug:
2545349_33_full.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah we got in there and found that it was factory that produced some kind of powder and it WAS EVERYWHERE. There was really no point once we were back that far we were stuck with dirty tires and such. But overall I think there are a few great pics in there. And yes the difference bw the 3L and 2.5 is pretty obvious, especially when it come to torque. Im seriously thinking about the 3L before I buy the turbo, but who knows. :shrug:

I love the Spruce Green Metallic Color. Unlike any other color you really see on a car.

is that what it is the spruce green? it looks real good, the silver car looks hot to it came along nicely:cool:

is that what it is the spruce green? it looks real good, the silver car looks hot to it came along nicely:cool:

Yeah my color is Spruce Green. Steve's car has come a LONG way. The paint is beautiful and it doesn't have the nasty wing on the back either. Once we get the wiring harness issues fixed (and maybe a 3L in there too, you know you want to) it'll be good as new.

Yeah my color is Spruce Green. Steve's car has come a LONG way. The paint is beautiful and it doesn't have the nasty wing on the back either. Once we get the wiring harness issues fixed (and maybe a 3L in there too, you know you want to) it'll be good as new.

Ha ha well after we were talking about headers I think first I'm going to do the wiring harness and then headers. Of course you and I will have to work something out if you help get this done. And yes...yes I do want a 3L :D And yeah she has come a long way. Pics for all who havent seen this ugly thing

svt2vw0.jpg

svt3ye6.jpg

svt4jo8.jpg

svt5fd2.jpg

Last edited:
Cool pics guys. I have often wondered what it would look like if the front oval were painted differently.... For example, on the silver frost svt, what if the oval were painted black only where it contacts the headlights. It may look really cool, or maybe terrible. Just thinking outloud. Photoshop anyone?

Eh I kinda did photoshop on my computer, it didnt look good. But to each his own I guess, some may like it. :shrug:

Back