• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My 95 GL

Wow, I always wondered what your car looked like. It looks amazing and the E1's go perfectly with that color.:drool: For a second I thought you had tinted tails by the looks of the first picture!!:shocked:

Wow, I always wondered what your car looked like. It looks amazing and the E1's go perfectly with that color.:drool: For a second I thought you had tinted tails by the looks of the first picture!!:shocked:

My exact thoughts! That first pic is dead sexy! Shweet ride! Can we get some pics of your pu$$y, I mean cougar?

lol are you guys serious? Where are these leg humpers you speak of? aside from PeppermintPatty's advances, I don't get leg humped. I think enough people have seen me in person to know better. lol badonkadonkdonk
I thought Haroon was kidding because I always tell him he's sexy. (I like 'em brown and skinny :eek: )

lol are you guys serious? Where are these leg humpers you speak of? aside from PeppermintPatty's advances, I don't get leg humped. I think enough people have seen me in person to know better. lol badonkadonkdonk

What's that supposed to mean ?? You know you're :drool: ... right :shrug: ??

The Coug's looking great too , BTW .

Back