• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics From our HOT-Lanta meet

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well we had a good turnout that is for sure. I dont see how I am the farthest away prob. and got home to post my pics first:shrug: Anyhow here are some teaser pics. I didn't get any real good ones before my cam batteries went dead on me but there will be more added for sure! there were some nice rides that showed up.
IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Here is a car I caught on the way to Ryans house before the meet!
IMG_0005.jpg

Then post pics Fergie,lol hahahahahah I am too tired and sun burnt to post pics tonight, I will post pics in the a.m. We had a KILLER time today so thanks to all that came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then post pics Fergie,lol hahahahahah I am too tired and sun burnt to post pics tonight, I will post pics in the a.m. We had a KILLER time today so thanks to all that came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You pansy!!! You act like you had to drive almost 4hrs home or some thing!

I had to throw this pic in! Welcome back Ryan!
Stonemtmeet027.jpg

The rest are in no particular order It was to hot out for anything yesterday.
Stonemtmeet029.jpg

Stonemtmeet052.jpg

Stonemtmeet054.jpg

Stonemtmeet073.jpg

Stonemtmeet082.jpg

Stonemtmeet078.jpg

Stonemtmeet102.jpg

Awesome pics OBrian! Me you and ryan need to get together for a photo shoot as soon as I get my other bumper painted

Yeah we also need to get the other ryan & matt to come around. We should meet in the spring or fall & spend a while on picture taking.

Ohh yeah that meet was killer, and we even had 2 nascar trunk lids there,lol. Thanks to all that came out it was a blast. I took over 175 pics but something is going on with me uploading them, so I will do it from work tomorow morning. Leprechaun shocker FTW!!!!lol

Eric I love the new sig, you got a 8jz I just swapped a 22jzlol in mine

Back