• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cars Pic

Live and learn, some things you just shouldn't miss...

I did not have a choice in the matter. I stayed home to look after my newborn son while my wife rested (sick). Dont always get to do what you want to do (planned or not) when kids are part of the equation ;)

I did not have a choice in the matter. I stayed home to look after my newborn son while my wife rested (sick). Dont always get to do what you want to do (planned or not) when kids are part of the equation ;)

Yeah - my bro accidently had a kid at the age of 20 - his life is fux'd up...

Showed my fiance the pics last night, and she called us nerds. :)

No way ;)

Too bad the weather wasn't a little nicer for pics. I think it would've looked nicer if it wasn't so overcast. At least it didn't rain though! :cool: although drove through rain almost the entire way there and part of the way home :crazy:

No check engine lights yet either I might add! w00t

You are doing better than me on the CEL then. I might add your car was very very nice. Like I said it was perfect just another 30 miles north. Sunny as can be with no clouds. Went back to Duluth Sunday with the fiance and the exact same thing. Sunny home, cloudy Duluth. Waves were fun to look at though. Nice little 6-8 foot whitecaps.

You are doing better than me on the CEL then. I might add your car was very very nice. Like I said it was perfect just another 30 miles north. Sunny as can be with no clouds. Went back to Duluth Sunday with the fiance and the exact same thing. Sunny home, cloudy Duluth. Waves were fun to look at though. Nice little 6-8 foot whitecaps.

Geez... I forgot to scan your car though, I even brought the XCal and the Laptop we could've diagnosed anything you ever wanted to know or maybe more than you wanted to know. :dizzy:

Geez... I forgot to scan your car though, I even brought the XCal and the Laptop we could've diagnosed anything you ever wanted to know or maybe more than you wanted to know. :dizzy:

That is a scary thought. Might have said it has two weeks to live. LOL. No biggie. I know it is something with the fuel/cats. And it isn't running lean so not too big of an issue.

And Zorax, the car still had all the lights in the rear window...bar lights across the top and and two small ones on the bottom. From behind it I could see the lights, then I looked at the people and was thinking WTF?! They look like they could be 80. LOL

That is a scary thought. Might have said it has two weeks to live. LOL. No biggie. I know it is something with the fuel/cats. And it isn't running lean so not too big of an issue.

And Zorax, the car still had all the lights in the rear window...bar lights across the top and and two small ones on the bottom. From behind it I could see the lights, then I looked at the people and was thinking WTF?! They look like they could be 80. LOL

Wow that's insane! It's illegal here in MA to have lights like that in your window. My buddy got busted cuz he had a GREEN ONE. Yes, a GREEN one. :shrug: Sure he wasn't a cop? Sometimes cops take their cars out. I've seen it done before...

Wow that's insane! It's illegal here in MA to have lights like that in your window. My buddy got busted cuz he had a GREEN ONE. Yes, a GREEN one. :shrug: Sure he wasn't a cop? Sometimes cops take their cars out. I've seen it done before...

That was what we were trying to figure out. Was it the ulitmate undercover cop, Gramps going for a drive with Grandma?

And I thought my Talon was low until I sat in the Fiero.....talk about ass on the groud.

Last edited:
And I thought my Talon was low until I sat in the Fiero.....talk about ass on the groud.

There's this WICKED Jewish guy (nothing offensive, you can just tell how Jewish he is...) that drives a silver Fiero GT in town that is older than this red one here, and the top of that car comes like up to my waist, lolzorz. I will snap a pic and toss it in this thread next time I see it.

Well I did a complete clean job on the car yesterday. Washed, clay barred, then waxed. Crappy wax job but it was my first actual time ever waxing a car. But when I got done I stepped back and looked at it: :drool:

Edit: Then it decided to rain early this morning.:nonono:

Last edited:
I didn't even wash my car the day before (although it was barely dirty just some bugs and what not) cuz I knew I'd end up seeing rain on the way up there. Thank goodness for car washes :) but now its dirty again... haha

Here is that Feiro GT I mentioned before that I see all the time...

0821071901.jpg

0821071901a.jpg

Back