• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

suggestions on what next

Status
Not open for further replies.

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok what mods should i do for the fall and winter?

Exhuast:
MSDS headers (coated)
Custom 2.5" y-pipe
2.5" in/out High flow Magnaflow catylitic convertor
NO RESONATOR!
2.5" custom bent piping all around
2.5" in/out Universal BORLA "S" type mufflers(aka stingers)
4" round polished angle cut rolled embriodered BORLA tips
Everything nicely welded togeather for nice secure fit.

Suspension:
Eibach Pro kit
Bilstien struts
Energy suspension polyurathane bushings
OMP "red" front sturt tower brace

Transmision
Fix syncros
Upgrade shift forks 1st,3rd,5th
Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
Torsen LSD

Mirko air splitter plus paint

out of those for phases which 2 should I do by the end of the year? and in what order?
Thanks

Alex

i'd say a 16 year old wont be able to afford any of those "phases" at one point in time other than the mirko. just set aside some money out of every paycheck and save it up. thats what i did when i wasnt making much money. i'd then invest in one really nice thing for my car that i had wanted. i'd repeat the process over and over again after.

i'd say a 16 year old wont be able to afford any of those "phases" at one point in time other than the mirko. just set aside some money out of every paycheck and save it up. thats what i did when i wasnt making much money. i'd then invest in one really nice thing for my car that i had wanted. i'd repeat the process over and over again after.

thats a good idea. but i do have 2 jobs so money isnt tooo much of an issue.

Yeah because every teenage high school kid moves out and buys a house. Hes young and wants to modify his car with the money he earns...

Posts like the one you just made are getting really annoying.

I love kids who post lines like that. :laugh: :help:

If you have 2 jobs and make good money move out and buy a house. Put the money to good use.

Id say hes already puttin him money to a good use... his CSVT!! whats more fun then putting money into these things?:shrug:

O and for the purchases... I think you should do exhuast and lower it with the Koni kit if thats in your budget. Im still in high school as well and im doin those 2 things in the next few months. ive got about 1,500 that i could put into it right now. i just have to deside what comes first as well

Last edited:
Yeah because every teenage high school kid moves out and buys a house. Hes young and wants to modify his car with the money he earns...

If I could give any advice to a kid, looking back at how I was when I was in my early teens, I would say sock some of that money away. Don't need to move out and buy a house (a exaggeration no doubt) but when you do grow up and do want a house, or go to college and need a bunch of cash for tuition, all that money you saved when you were doing those part time jobs and summer jobs will come in handy and you will be WAY ahead of the game.

Nothing wrong with wanting to modify your car and make it better, but blowing the majority of your income on it is foolish. Take a small portion of what your making, save it up and spend that on your transmission.

Did you really think i was being serious?:help: How can a 16-17 year old kid get a loan for a house??? He has to be listed as an adult first.

Seeing your ghetto ass and car is really getting annoying. :shrug:

Last edited:
LMAO... Better watch out, I'll bust a cap in y0 asz... Hahahahahahahahahhaahahaha

... Ha... Ha, wow your a tool :nonono:

Speaking of tools. Rawburt, shut up. Ever since you got your turbo all you do is talk crap about everyone and everything. Zipit. No one thinks you are cool or awesome and no one cares about your rusting out car. Go get your headlights fixed or something

And I would have to agree with Haaary on this one. Save a good portion of the money. I wish I invested a bunch of the money I earned when I was in highschool. Stupid girls taking all my money LOL. But if the tranny is giving your problems go get that done first before you are stuck on the side of the road.

Speaking of tools. Rawburt, shut up. Ever since you got your turbo all you do is talk crap about everyone and everything. Zipit. No one thinks you are cool or awesome and no one cares about your rusting out car. Go get your headlights fixed or something

Hmm, lets see here. I post defending the original poster and his modding decisions. Then I get people like you saying, OMG... you have a turbo, thats not fair, OMG, fix your headlights. Then try to talk sh*t about my car that is light years ahead of yours. Bottom line is, my turbo cost more money then your POS contour, so STFU. Do yourself a favor, and search back to before I had my turbo and look through my posts, they haven't changed... Congrats ya f*cking tool :rolleyes:

Hmm, lets see here. I post defending the original poster and his modding decisions. Then I get people like you saying, OMG... you have a turbo, thats not fair, OMG, fix your headlights. Then try to talk sh*t about my car that is light years ahead of yours. Bottom line is, my turbo cost more money then your POS contour, so STFU. Do yourself a favor, and search back to before I had my turbo and look through my posts, they haven't changed... Congrats ya f*cking tool :rolleyes:

Are you trying to be Steeda without the sarcasium or witt? I wasn't refearing to you posting about the original post. I quoted you with shooting of stupid stuff saying you are going to pop a cap in someones asz. I don't care about your car being better than mine, I spend my money on things that actually appreciate...like my house. Not only that but I actually have people on this board who like me and pm that they are sick of you. But if you are going to continue this "conversation" bring it to the pms.

Also while thinking about it....get the mirko too :)

People PM you about not liking me, jesus I should end it now! Are you f'n serious? This is an internet forum, open to freedom of speech and opinion, Its life!

BTW, dislike often time originates from jealousy... Grow some thicker skin next time you decide to join a forum sweetheart.

People PM you about not liking me, jesus I should end it now! Are you f'n serious? This is an internet forum, open to freedom of speech and opinion, Its life!

BTW, dislike often time originates from jealousy... Grow some thicker skin next time you decide to join a forum sweetheart.

People can make fun of me all that they want, i don't care....I roll with it. Most of the time I think it is funny. You bug people because you think you are King Motha F'ing Kong. What do I have to be jealous of?!? You have a turbo and some other decent mods to your car?!? That doesn't impress me. I have a couple of decent cars, a house, a fiance, my pets, my family. What more could I want?! No, a turbo on a car doesn't count a jealousy my friend. I have all that matters to me. Take the attitude down a little.

Sorry about the hijack.

Then I get people like you saying, OMG... you have a turbo, thats not fair, OMG, fix your headlights.
Ummm when did anybody say OMG you have a turbo, thats not fair? I dont recall anyone saying that but if you wanna think that then go right ahead. Its true. Lately you have become quite a stuffed shirt about your whole "Turbo" thing. Even since I started on here which hasnt been long. Seriously, a turbo doesnt make you any cooler than anybody else. And about the headlights thing: Why do you bother posting pics anymore when you know your gonna get flamed about them? And yet you complain when people make comments. Thats kinda a no brainer:troutslap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back