• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Posted some old pics!!

I'm a mini trucker at heart but I was stuck with a Contour!! LOL

Mini-trucker w0000t!!11!1!!

DSC_0502copy.jpg

this wasn't the point of this post, but yes its for sale for $300, now that is going to piss off a mod., I just wanted to show a different take a Tour, b/c I thought somethin unseen?
Later, Nick

I agree with burchett. To be honest I wasn't a fan of the side mirrors, but the car was really clean looking and so unique. All the shaving done was of great quality and came out looking to be a sick car. There definitely is still large potential for this vehicle. I wish another CEGer would buy it:shrug:

Honestly man, you NEEED and SVT rear bumper BAD!! The back of the car just dosent look right without it ... makes the car look odd/out of proportion

If you changed that your car would look cool. Better than that one kid who used what looked like sharpies to color his door panels :help:

And maybe change to a dual fart-can setup when the rear bumper goes on. Like the SVT guys :D

100_2230.jpg

100_2231.jpg

100_2229.jpg

100_2228.jpg

100_2226.jpg

100_2222.jpg

100_2224.jpg

100_2223.jpg

For everyone that was wondering what it look like now. I hope this clears up some questions or starts some...lol
Later Nick

Back