• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVTperformance??

Not really, most of those guys have 400+hp RWD mustangs, they dont care much for 150hp Contour's. Believe me, i know.

Everyone that I know, who is a mustang driver, is impressed with the SVTC. They know it isn't going to create huge power numbers but it is still fun to drive.

Everyone that I know, who is a mustang driver, is impressed with the SVTC. They know it isn't going to create huge power numbers but it is still fun to drive.

Yea, but most will look at it as slow and just a DD. It's the guys who actually want respect and think it should just be given that they laugh at.

Yea, but most will look at it as slow and just a DD. It's the guys who actually want respect and think it should just be given that they laugh at.

That is sort of true as well. A great DD but nothing to really get ones panties in a bunch over. I know my friend who has a 80's stang with a windsor in it likes the car but it doesn't hold a candle perfomance wise to his.

Back