• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Slight Change to the ST200

More talk about fitting the angle eyes in Contour lights....Monkey Matt didnt you say you bought the rings seperate a while back. forgive me if im wrong.

I've been trying for about 4 or 5 years to get hold of an SVT bumper to replace the Brit spec bumper on my '98 Mondy so it would look different to any in the UK, and what do I find on here but M!key doing the exact opposite. Don't suppose you would consider exporting your SVT one to me?:shrug: :eek: :idea:

I've been trying for about 4 or 5 years to get hold of an SVT bumper to replace the Brit spec bumper on my '98 Mondy so it would look different to any in the UK, and what do I find on here but M!key doing the exact opposite. Don't suppose you would consider exporting your SVT one to me?:shrug: :eek: :idea:

M!key doesnt have an SVT anymore, I dont even think that bumper ever made it onto his SVT.

How hard was it? Can you send a link to the part info?

can get the parts off Ebay, make sure you get CCFL rings and not LED like mine tho, gonna be changing mine to CCFL when i have the money, as they are much brighter.

then its just a case of opening up your headlight, attaching the rings, and wiring them up howver you want, mine are connected to what we call sidelights

also sneek peak at the new exhaust ;) gets fitted in a week :) :)

The two tail pipes siting in my room
DSC00218.jpg

Test fit, just sitting over my old pipes
DSC00216.jpg

Close up on one side, fit much better in the holes now
DSC00217.jpg

lol as I'm sure i've said, gonna be replacing all four alloys at some point anyhow, lol

But at the mo, i'm actually looking at selling her!!!!!:eek: to buy a Toyota Celica GT Convertible Generation 6, in fact this one

media.jpg

media2.jpg

needs more GT-Four

already planning on dropping the GT4 engine in, just a shame they never did the GT4 Convertible as standed. Only problem is that it'll be GT4 performance without the 4WD, so it'll all be going through the front wheels, the floor plan is different between the two cars

already planning on dropping the GT4 engine in, just a shame they never did the GT4 Convertible as standed. Only problem is that it'll be GT4 performance without the 4WD, so it'll all be going through the front wheels, the floor plan is different between the two cars

just do some in depth cutting and welding, it'll be worth it to have the only GT4 convertible ever.

hmmmmm could be the Only Gen 6 Full GT4 tho, DAMM YOU, getting me thinking now, lol

Obv I wouldn't go for the GT4 rear spolier tho, think it would just look odd on a Convertible

Back