• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL Dyno Day Pure Tuning 10/28

Wondering the same thing... don't want to dyno 'cause the new car isn't even close to being broken-in yet, but I want to come down and hang out. Plus I haven't seen Rara in a long time and I owe Steeda $20.

Unfortunately its to late for me to cancel so its still on. Hopefully some people step up because 900 is a lot of money and me being unemployed m
akes it awful tough to cover the difference of the empty spots.

I cant think of anyone else to come, or I would have called them. Im asking people that dont even give a **** about their car to come dyno, haha.

I was hoping to dyno the new Jeep, but I don't think its going to happen. I haven't registered it, or welded up a new muffler for it yet. So looks like the cobra goes by default, lol.

ya but i have to go to the UP on monday for work and don't have much money. Soo having to drive 2k miles and pay rent, and bills and food and dyno and other crap leaves a negative amount in my account. soooooo if I have to i will soo mark doesn't have to pay more money out of his pocket. But i would rather not

FYI :

Me and a few other cars are meeting at my house in Farmington Hills at 8:30 A on Saturday.

If anyone wants to meet up w/ our group, that'll be fine. We'll go from Orchard LK road - 696-275-75, so you can pick us up as we go past your house.

Let me know,

-TiM :cool:

ATTN: EVERYONE! PLEASE DO NOT PAY PAL ME AT THIS POINT, JUST PM ME OR EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE COMING AND BRING ME CASH ON SATURDAY AT THE DYNO!

Damn this sucks. Pure Tuning is like 10 minutes from my house. I have ACT's and then work right after that :laugh:

Back