• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

visiting orlando

I forgot to mention there is plenty of room in the condo if anyone wants to get away from home for a couple days too. no charge just let me know.

Have you ever been to Orlando before?
I mean, do you want to do like, tourist siht or wha? :shrug:

I'm not too hip on the nightlife stuff in Orlando, but i'm sure my sister could help us out in that department. (touch her, look at her wrong, and you die :cool:)

. (touch her, look at her wrong, and you die :cool:)

lol. its cool i know the drill. I havn't been there in a long time, i'm just looking to get away for a few days and have a good time, and of course have some drinks. I think the name of the place i'll be in is the visitania or something like that. I dont have the papers beside me.

what do you mean a gateway? If you make it down here to SC you can ride the rest of the way with me.
a get away not gateway lol I just need a break. no time from work left so I cant but I appreciate the offer. You should come to NOPI! just leave a day or 2 early and go to nopi then on down to fl!

yeah i think that was some sort of dislexia kicking in lol. i would love to leave early but the people giving me the condo for the week want me to work that friday and saturday.

yeah i think that was some sort of dislexia kicking in lol. i would love to leave early but the people giving me the condo for the week want me to work that friday and saturday.
that sucks! so come on up to atl sat after work and hotel party with us. hang out at the show sunday and watch the svt's rack up our trophys then go on down to fl :laugh:

i wont get off work until like 11 sat night. I might be able to make it sunday though. What time are you guys leaving?

since its getting close to my trip if anyone wants to meet anywhere i'll be willing to drive a ways to do so. Just message me and i'll give my info.

Back