• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Update on my ride (troll)

2slowtour

CEG'er
we ive had the s2000 for 6 months now and i must say its the most fun ive had in a car in forever.. I still miss the contour because of its size and long trips with lots of room.. but the s2000 handles like its on tracks... well heres my update and what ive done so far

Front OEM lip
tein S tech springs
tinted all the windows plus the front
some engine bling..
spoon oil cap, radiator cap
spoon fan switch comes on earlier for better cooling
gutted air box with K&N filter
spoon engine dampner..

soon to come 5zigen wheels GN+ 17x8 in the front 17x9 in the rear Bronze in color
Maybe some kind of exhaust idk yet though stock sounds really good with the K&N

let me know what you guys think...

carshots025.jpg

carshots063.jpg

carshots038.jpg

carshots012.jpg

Very nice!

I love the TEIN line of springs, they make such a great product. I loved my old H.Tech's in my corolla, I almost wish I could have put them into my new tour :(

car looks real nice phil

and no worries i got your tour lookin real nice i will post pics of the changes this weekend:cool:

nice i wanna c what kind of changes have been done... eh i got a color that your really don't see to often.. i like the color and with some bronze or gold wheels ... = SEX

I retract my previous statment about Honda's ,I hate all hondas except for s2000's. Those things rev up like crazy, I was very suprised the first time I drove one and got to 9k rpm in every gear.

Looks good. My friend has a yellow one with a CF hood and a full Tein suspension. I think he said he paid about $1300...for the suspension that is.

Looks great right now. Don't think I'm with you on the gold/bronze wheel choice though :shrug: Plus if it were me I'd go bigger than 17's.

Back