• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Playing with Photoshop

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
LOL, that is all.

813_4.jpg

813_2.jpg

813_1.jpg

813_6.jpg

813_5.jpg

Last edited:
watch, he's gonna go find mikey n get an HDR done n then photshop it for the front end and the ass end n make cal. worthy.

not THOSE photos. but i could see you doing something like this for the cal.

kinda bums me out. i wish my car was even CLOSE to cal worthy.

Thats pretty awsome Rawburt, good job man, but dont tell us there are 2 of you, your car yes but not you,lol.

I love the see through hood ones, those are nice man.

kinda bums me out. i wish my car was even CLOSE to cal worthy.

A lot of people's cars aren't. There's only a -handful- of SVTs on this site that are absolutely 100% perfect in person - and they have to drive from different states to sit next to one another.

Don't let your cars condition steer you away from the Calendar - my car is far from perfect in person and it's made it twice. All about the shot of your car, location, lighting and not just the car itself. :)

Go take some pics! Rob those are pretty sweet btw.

very nice. wish i knew how you did the hood thing, i have a general idea but im not sure

Not cool trapps!!!! :censored:

Relax. You have a nice, well done car. You took some nice pics. I don't think anyone would disagree. Maybe a better background selection for your next effort though.:ponder:

I'm not here to be considered cool. If I cared about others opinions, I wouldn't be here; or lots of other places where opinions are tossed about like 5$ whores in a Navy sea port. You should grow a sense of humor about the pic; a) it could be worse and b) it is just a photochop. Everyone knows it's a photochop. :crazy: I'm hoping there is not an element of truth to the subject that causes you such pain and embarrasement.:shocked:

Do you have any idea what's in store for me on the next SZ video? I have an idea, and only a sense of humor and thick skin combined with the right attitude will work in that situation.

Remember, if you don't wear panties, it's hard for them get all bunched up.:cool:

Looks pretty dumb. The last couple are cool though. Minus the idiot hanging out the window.

Just means there is twice as much Ghey as normal.

Don't you do the same kind of photoshop of yourself...we don't need twice as much Jackass as normal.

Back