• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back with tripod!

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
Found my tripod yesterday and got some nice weather this evening to snap some pics. Any suggestions are welcome :) Vote on which one you like the best if you would.

SVT9.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT11.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT13.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT15.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT24.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT27.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT29.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT32.jpg

Hi Resolution

SVT33.jpg

Hi Resolution

number 2 and 7 are (as Pairs Hilton says) thats HOT!:laugh:

Thanks, I like all of these. I took more but weeded out some that weren't as cool or were similar to other ones I already had. I'm kinda partial to the first one and second to the last. Calendar entry worthy?? I'm not really sure.

1, 2, 9 (though 9 could have used better settings to make it less washed-out)

Beautiful pictures ... love the backgrounds.

Those look nice. If your camera has any sort of manual shutter control, you can use a longer shutter for night pics for a brighter picture, and the tripod will keep it from blurring. Also, when shooting a stationary object and using a tripod, make sure your ISO settings are set at their lowest. This will reduce any grain effect in your pictures (cameras like to crank the ISO when in AUTO mode, especially at night).

Those look nice. If your camera has any sort of manual shutter control, you can use a longer shutter for night pics for a brighter picture, and the tripod will keep it from blurring. Also, when shooting a stationary object and using a tripod, make sure your ISO settings are set at their lowest. This will reduce any grain effect in your pictures (cameras like to crank the ISO when in AUTO mode, especially at night).

It was set on "night scenery" which usually keeps the shutter open for a while (some pictures it was about 8 seconds) but a few times it didn't keep it open long. I think I can adjust those settings manually. I guess I'll have something to tinker with again ;)

Tinkering is half the fun. :p

Now that I'm home on my computer, the pictures do look a lot better. I think for some reason the computers at my work don't display pictures correctly because they look grainy. Might be set to a really low color depth or something.

They do look good though.

That is the POS you are taking to the meet? LOL. Just kidding. Mine is beat up, and your looks nice and smooooooth.

That is the POS you are taking to the meet? LOL. Just kidding. Mine is beat up, and your looks nice and smooooooth.

As long as it makes it that far :laugh: This will be the maiden voyage, only has like 180 miles on the motor. Maybe 1000 miles on warmonger brake kit. Pretty much hoping I have all the bugs worked out, I did drive it to work today though and probably will be the rest of this week... By the time I get up there I'd like to have my 500 miles LOL

Back