• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Color "Tour"

Def not the best color combo. Ill take some fall color pics in a few weeks when Im in the UP. Might be snow on the ground though. LOL

I have new pics of the car after it was wheeled and waxed and such. Looks amazing. Put new suspension on last night and found out that rear sway bar link bushings are highly over rated to people from grand rapids LOL

I agree with Jason, although T-red is hawt as hell, IMO the best color combo = Amazon Green w/ Prairie Tan Interior

No, it's the best because it's rare on a rare car. And red shines up sooooo nice. And it's the best because I say it is. :D

I also think green is the worst. For SVTs, I like (in this order) black, t-red, silver frost, green. I also like the midnight blue (or whatever it is, the almost royal blue).

Black is my favorite on pretty much any car though, nothing personal. T-red does however look phenominal.

nice shots Todd. I like the reflection one quite a bit. A small suggestion though, if the puddle is big enough (length and width) slowly pull the whole car into it. Makes for a really nice effect. that's assuming of course it's a shallow puddle. Still a great shot though. Makes me wish I had a photo worthy car to drive.

Good work Todd. You'll make calendar for sure if you use your flash more. You'd be surprised how much a flash will really make a picture 'POP' - especially in daylight when the lighting is behind the subject. Makes a huge difference.

Imma hafta get a few calendar shots of the daughter's car this year...

A have a Bachelor of Arts in Photography. ;) Hate flash the use of flash outdoors unless it's a portrait. Then I'd still prefer a bounce card. I need to adjust my LCD settings on my camera because they are coming out darker on my PC.

Not to mention it reflects off of the reflectors on the car depending on angle and flash level. ;)

Back