• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Color "Tour"

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Bridges of Ionia County
standard.jpg

Full size

Mmmm new headlights:drool:
standard.jpg

Full size

Bling
standard.jpg

Full size

Ford's first World car
standard.jpg

Full size

standard.jpg

Full size

Calendar? :D
standard.jpg

Full size

Last edited:
Some I took last week. I needed a tripod to get a longer exposure time. Most of them came out blurry from hand shake or too dark. You get the idea though. I'll be going back out soon for some good night shots. Forgot I had my cam set at 3M instead of 6 too.:blackeye:

standard.jpg

Full size

standard.jpg

Full size

standard.jpg

Full size

Baer I believe. Nice shots Todd. Ive been tossing the idea around of buying new headlights, I may just have to now.

Awesome pictures Todd. Car looks great. I want to take my car to that industrial building on Alpine down the road from your house sometime to take some pics. Ever take yours over there?

It's the Baer 13" kit. Not the 12". Woot! Yea I couldn't wait for the Morette's any longer. Had to get new lights. I bought the TYC lights from Rockauto which are the "premium" ones. Came out to $185 shipped. I think they are nearly identical to OEM quality. Maybe even better. If I could get my front bumper painted the car would look pretty darn good for it's age. After I posted I looked through it one more time and thought calendar didn't look right but thought oh well. Jake I don't know what building you're talking about. Oh and the suspension is Eibach w/ Koni's.

Def not the best color combo. Ill take some fall color pics in a few weeks when Im in the UP. Might be snow on the ground though. LOL

I have new pics of the car after it was wheeled and waxed and such. Looks amazing. Put new suspension on last night and found out that rear sway bar link bushings are highly over rated to people from grand rapids LOL

LOL. I just ordered some. I was like WTF is with this noise kinda makes sense.

Also car had a Bat rear sway bar

Back