• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some nice pics

Trek

CEG'er
Decided to pop out and take some up to date shots of the car. Not added anything new in the last month or so, but have more plans when the show seasons over.

wheel2.jpg

frontview.jpg

indust.jpg

bootopen.jpg

install1.jpg

wheel1.jpg

interiorfront.jpg

Whole car is :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Very nice.. I like the rims and the built in I Pod holder. The two tone leather is also very sweet.:drool: :drool:

you drive that car? id be to afraid to break something of scratch it. Its a work of art!!!

I hate your car :drool: I wish we could get some Kei's in the states.

If anything, I wish I could have the interior the most. How much did all that retrim and stuff cost you?

that car is so gorgeous, but funny to not see the passanger airbag... hard to get used to, but nice and clean, fantasic mondy!

I like, I love, its, its GORGEOUS!!!!!:drool: I want Rims Like that so bad in Gloss Black but I cant seem to find them in 18".

- Amyn

Its the remote for the alpine headunit, then theres a remote for the TV's and then the 30gig Ipod. The playstation 2 controller is in the centre console.

Nice car mate. I have not been over to the isle of wight in a while. If you can you want to send me over some rock. As in stick of rock.

Last edited:
Back