• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Posting problems today

FavoriteMystaque

Hard-core CEG'er
Try typing ********* without spaces, comes out ******* when preview posted or posted:crazy: I was just trying to tell someone where to get information (though that site is down today) Used opera and Firefox. Also, posting photos from Photobucket would not work with Image "mountains" button, got icon in post, no image, unless I used Url link. Oddly that seemed to be only a Firefox problem..

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol...that's pretty nifty.

closeup2.jpg

Edit: taking the URL and using the icon on the forum to embed it worked fine for me on Firefox.

that's because I had that site added to the Language Filter because it is not condoned by CEG to obtain those things in that matter.

I had no idea why the ***** appeared. Now I know. I could never decide if downloading Ford info was legal, come to think of it..That means the CEG'er who was selling them is certainly in the wrong. Used copies may be illegal too, if there was a license agreement.

To post this fake V8 SVT I had to use Photobucket URL, NOT IMG code like I use in Opera. Mysterious but no difference in result

contour_7.jpg

Last edited:
Back