• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Never underestimate the power of Smurfs in large numbers.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
They kicked my ass.

olblue.jpg

i tried lightening my hair once...not completely bleaching, just a few shades lighter. Well, i screwed up somehow cause my hair turned an orange color.

looked weird in the morning cause it was brighter without any gel or anything in it, but once it was styled it actually looked good.

this was back when i had hair though...

yea but it was kinda a nasty green, not allone shade. what you should probly do to give your head at least 400hp and 100000000ft/lbs tq get the NOS symbold stenciled in there. best part is whern you drive the svt the power transfers to it hehe

i tried lightening my hair once...not completely bleaching, just a few shades lighter. Well, i screwed up somehow cause my hair turned an orange color.

looked weird in the morning cause it was brighter without any gel or anything in it, but once it was styled it actually looked good.

this was back when i had hair though...

Usually kits to lighten your hair contain some form of bleach. On blond hair, bleach makes the orange and yellow colors MUCH pronounced. To get rid of that, you have to buy a toner (it's usually a purple mixture) that will pull those colors out of the already lightened hair.

Agreed! It figures I'm thinning now that I want to try stuff like grow it long or dye.

Looks great!

i always liked it short, but now that oyu can see the skin on the back of my head i'm gonn ahave to do something

maybe i'll just bic it.

I think we should all dye our hair blue for the next meet. :cool:

Back