• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ding gaurds removed and painted oval!

shizapooh

CEG'er
6athgts.jpg

4li0bur.jpg

4z92wyw.jpg

5yhc94z.jpg

JACKPOINT coveres! lol. just get some soon.

not a fan of the black hoods on the green CSVTs. but to each and his own.

other than that. looks great. good job

When i get another jackpoint cover they will go back on lol and then the rear reflecter is just temp. im gonna get a pre-98 trunk in the future

Car looks clean, 2 of my fav. mods to do that are simple and make a pretty big difference. IMO stock hood would look better then C/F hood, green's sucha sweet color on the svt don't hide it! ;)

I can't tell in the pictures...but did you fix that seats "gangsta lean" problem?

Otherwise, the car looks great. Other than the aforementioned steps to make it look awesome, I think wheels would be a great addition.

Last edited:
im saving for a bat suspension kit. But rims are diffently on my list.
Its not realy a gangster lean lol im so tall that it looks like im sitting normal lol

Last edited:
im saving for a bat suspension kit. But rims are diffently on my list.
Its not realy a gangster lean lol im so tall that it looks like im sitting normal lol

The bat suspension is nice and all, but I really think its worth the extra 100ish to pick up the Koni Sport kit. Much more longevitiy, and a lot more worth while upgrade. The Bat kit wont really lower that much.

Here we go again..Everyone picking on Shiza..
Anyways back to the TOPIC..

Car looks good alex needs a drop..And i would for the time being get a new reflector and get some spray tint and do the whole back includeing lights..Just my .02

Back