• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
Ok guys I figured the old for sale thread was out dated. I locked it up and I am starting this new thread that I will be checking up on.

To keep clutter out of this thread it would be best for anyone interested in parts for sale to contact the seller through Pms.

Sellers please update your post when the item you are offering has been sold to remove the ad.

I still want everyone to keep prices out of the ad and handle that via PM.

With that being said sell away guys.

Last edited:
lookin for some parts...anyone got em?

lookin for some parts...anyone got em?

i noticed the for sale thread was closed so i figured id just throw this out there...you dont like it, you can throw it right back at me. also, feel free to post anything you need or want to get rid of. looking for a stock rear bumper, preferrably silver but ill take anything in good condition. im also ordering a bat kit as soon as they get the struts in (should be monday) but if anyone has any components of it that i could save a little money on, let me know. lastly, i still have the rsw 20s i was trying to sell a while back. if you can pick them up. pm me for details

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan (ryanblacksvt) asked that I put these on here so that the people attending the meet (Atlanta - Aug 18th) can see what he will be bringing to sell:

SVT silfro Front bumper
SVT silfro Rear bumper
SVT silfro Side skirts (sale pending)
SVT gauge cluster
Radio bezel
Pillar covers
center console
Shift boot
Tailights
Headlights hazed but good for a project
Instrument bezel
Side view mirrors
Spare tire never used

If anyone needs a silfro trunk (w/factory spoiler) in great condition make an offer and I will bring it with me (trunk underside is covered in dynomat).

Any questions or prices, please shoot me a PM. These parts are off of a 2000 that was very well maintained.

Last edited:
I've still got this fancy sweet Elemental Designs 12" sub for sale. I don't reckon I'll ever do a system in this VW, so it's up for grabs. I'll bring it to the ATL meet if anyone wants to check it out.

278249_190_full.jpg

Last edited:
FS: DEH-P7800MPI believe thats the model..Payed about 400ish new about a year ago..Missing Remote and Trim plate..
PM me for Pics.

Also FS: Brand new BAT Diff..If you know anything about diff's..These diffs are a bit stronger than the stockers in the post98's..The gears arent so thin..
Pics are in the Classifieds..

FS: Center Console It has been paint a Silver Frost..Arm rest is still MNB..

FS: Stock SVT Flywheel..might need a Resurfaceing..Pic upon Request.

FS: Stock SVT intake tube..With Clamps..

Ok now for the Big ones..I have 2 MTX-75..One with about 7-8K on it.Blew the diff so i put a stocker back in and i just needs to be sealed and needs a bearing on the end of a Shaft..Came off when i split it..

I have another trans missing bell houseing no shift tower..Good case..good gears etc..

Make me an offer on the trannies..Need to get them moved time to clean the garage and fix the 4wheelers..

Last edited:
check the classifieds for my stuff for sale. I have a pudmunkie heat shield, zex kit, and front and rear strut tower braces for sale. Feel free to request anything else off of my car. I am pretty much gonna sell it as is or bring it back to stock and sell it.

the se is gone, only things i ahve from it are the standard UIM, SVT LIM, KKM Filter, SE Side Skirts, AAS Side skirts and rear bumper, TB, and the interior trim stuff!

WTB: Black Trunk Lid, Very Good Condition, no spoiler! Anyone have one laying around?

CF Cowl hood

CF Cowl hood

I have acquired a cf cowl hood that i don't really want or need. Make offer, no prices here. It will need a good sanding of the clear and reclear to be pristine, but its in good condition where the porter cable got to it, and after its all done, it will look ok til its recleared! Pics to follow after detailing...

UPDATED WITH PICS!!

25616354224.jpg

25616354228.jpg

25616354191.jpg

25616354043.jpg

I think a good high speed buffing and waxing, it will look beautiful, but in order to be perfect as far as shine goes, a sand and reclear would be needed and beneficial!

Last edited:
98 3L SVT

98 3L SVT

I simply dont have the time anymore. The hard part is done. 2003 Full 3L has been installed with 3,000miles. Chasis has 87,xxxmi on it. I started this swap and I just cant find the time to finish it. The car is basically ready to go. The only things that I havent done yet are modding the EGR tube to work, and mating the TB brackets. The clutch needs to be bled. While having the key in the ignition I noticed that the fuel rail has a really really small leak still which isnt a problem to spot weld. I thought I took care of that already but I guess it found another way to come out. Car is silverfrost and midnight blue inside. Really clean interior. 2 sets of front floor mats. 1 set has a hole in it from the drivers heel. B&m shortshifter, removed resonator, painted calipers, ss brake lines, 5th e0 wheel. 4 e0 centercaps, 4 jackpoint covers are still there. Body is in good shape has some scrathes on the hood from a recent hurricane. Other than the the usual scratches on the bumper and such. Its time to give it to someone whohas the time to finish this project up which in reality is nothing. Millions of pics available please provide me with your email for pics.

Painted and stickered up like the Mondeo BTCC racer, it's 190mm wide HPI body. The body post holes are drilled for a Team Associated car. INCREDIBLY rare body, only drove around the track one time just to see it move.

Wheels/chassis not included - unless you want to buy the whole car; which is also for sale.
663057_56_full.jpg

663057_70_full.jpg

663057_73_full.jpg

663057_75_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back