• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible help from one of you to install Warmonger's brake brackets :(

Blast47

Veteran CEG'er
Hey guys,
I was wondering if any of you around my area would be able to install the warmonger brake brackets for me >.>

I had a friend who was going to help me at the time I ordered it, but he has since moved before I could get new rotors to complete the upgrade :/

So, now I am kinda stuck - I don't have the proper tools to do the grinding etc that is shown on the install doc. Plus - I live in a condo association who are jerks about working on cars/stuff outside. (also I am a little uncomfortable with it - dunno why, it just seems like something I would screw up)

Anyone around me willing? Perhaps a 6pack and some pizza or something? Heh?? :help:

Contact KingpinSVT or RandyCSVT. They are the only ones in this area that have installed this kit. They may be able to help you out.

I'll help you, but you have to drive to lakeland and buy food and drinks!

I have a garage and all the tools needed to do the front, and maybe the rears. Gotta double check the tool box.

PM me if you are interested.

So far I have only installed the front kit, but if you come over I might do my rears and your kit.

Nice!!! Thank you so much Randy. :cool:

Lakeland is not so far to drive for me to hang out and work on the 'tour w/ some food and drinks.

Hell, I drove from Tampa to Orlando w/ a few friends just to see the Kwik-E-Mart / 7/11 store ^.^

I'll be sending you a PM to go over some details etc.

I'll help you, but you have to drive to lakeland and buy food and drinks!

I have a garage and all the tools needed to do the front, and maybe the rears. Gotta double check the tool box.

PM me if you are interested.

So far I have only installed the front kit, but if you come over I might do my rears and your kit.

It's going down this weekend! We will be installing at least the front brake kit at my place this Saturday late afternoon, around 6pm. Let me know if anybody else is interested in coming or turning this into a super mini meet. PM me for details.

Back