• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dammn!

elraido said:
nice. too much mony spent tho on just anotha porsche, if u ask me... Sorry. not a big fan of porsches.

X2...................

Scientific studies have shown that people with horrible spelling and grammar, also have horrible taste in vehicles. The two of you, fit the bill very well. ;)

Mark

Do they make a model car like that???? I want one.

Although I am not a big fan of Porsches, that thing looks amazing.

- Amyn

just wait for the new 530hp GT2 :drool:

Porsche_911_GT2.jpg

enclosure..ee998f1

Last edited:
Bah, how can he make the claim that of the 1046 made only a couple hundred are left? I think he's just trying to make it look nicer than it is...It's not like it's any cooler just because it's yellow:shrug: . I'd rather gawk at the Aston Martin DB7 that pulled through the parking lot at work the other day.

Wrong car for the forum. Heh Heh. I've seen better cars. That one will just blend in with the other mid life crisis crowd.

Bah, how can he make the claim that of the 1046 made only a couple hundred are left? I think he's just trying to make it look nicer than it is...It's not like it's any cooler just because it's yellow:shrug: . I'd rather gawk at the Aston Martin DB7 that pulled through the parking lot at work the other day.

DB9s FTW :drool:

IMO that's just not a car you'd want to be just cruising around on the street in. Which is what it seems it's owner is using it for with all the in car entermainment stuff in it.

Nice car, impressive power...but was designed primarily for track use (does the GT3 even come with a radio from the factory??) and probably not very pleasant to drive to work or to the grocery store...

Back