• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Newest pics...

281Thunder

Veteran CEG'er
Haven't posted any pics lately or of the few thing's I've done. So I cleaned it up and took it out to some different places today...

csvt20.jpg

csvt21.jpg

csvt22.jpg

csvt23.jpg

csvt24.jpg

csvt25.jpg

So far it's received some Elky mesh, offset emblem, removed side mouldings, and Saleen numbers. I've got a set of eyelids for it, just waiting til I get some new lights.

:shocked: your headlights are almost as bad as rawburts!!! other than that, looks real clean. nice job!

csvt20.jpg

This is a great pic, worthy of the CEG calender, but needs to be centered better. Go take it again, but make sure the b-pillar is lined up with the center of that monument;) This appears to be a clean, straight car and its nice to WV discover them as there isn't too many members from that state on the CEG!

Is there some sort of overspray on the lower front mesh, or is that just a shadow?

That's the mesh itself. If you look at it, the 'shadows' are around where the mounts are for it. I think I may have to work with it a little more because I think the force of the wind from driving it has somewhat bent the mesh.

This is a great pic, worthy of the CEG calender, but needs to be centered better. Go take it again, but make sure the b-pillar is lined up with the center of that monument;) This appears to be a clean, straight car and its nice to WV discover them as there isn't too many members from that state on the CEG!

Thanks. I can retake it probably. It was taken at Antietam Battlefield in Sharpsburg, MD...about 20 minuetes from me. There were several shots that would've been good, but there were a lot of people around and I didn't want them staring, lol...maybe some other day.

The car itself is in pretty good shape. The only real nasty part of it...the front bumper. It's pretty scarred under the front bumper from scraping on things...did it today actually.

This area's actually becoming somewhat popular. Just around Jefferson and Berkeley Counties there's about 4 or 5 members on here alone.

Nice car man, spray those sails black, it will look great on your car and is a cheap visual mod.

Nice car man, spray those sails black, it will look great on your car and is a cheap visual mod.

I might have to do that. I've got a bit of paint left over from painting the Tbird that I was going to use on the grille ring, if I have enough left I may try that.

Back