• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally finished Hightowers and oval

Thanks guys, and I'm not a big fan of the b-pillar thing. Idk just doesnt look good to me.

Here's an actual picture of the black vinyl on the B-pillar.

Luca's car.
DSCF0557.JPG

Looks much better...although I'm wondering how it would look if the ring was black instead of silver.

PS anyone?

hmm what kind of grilles are those? i have a silver svt with hightowers and i have the gen 2 silver mesh.... these pics make me want to paint it black....

The bottom is stock SVT mesh, and the my oval is mesh I made (well I cut it up and stuff). I actually got it from home depot but I think I may run with out mesh because it bothers me that it doesnt match the mesh below. Of course I may run without mesh once I get the turbo kit so who knows :D

Your car has come a long way!!! I love what you have done to it. Glad you did the black headlights and painted the ring SF.

I think you should stick with this look for alittle bit before you go all crazy doing tons of aesthetics add ons.

Also sorry we beat you last night, lions ftw :crazy:

Your car has come a long way!!! I love what you have done to it. Glad you did the black headlights and painted the ring SF.

I think you should stick with this look for alittle bit before you go all crazy doing tons of aesthetics add ons.

Also sorry we beat you last night, lions ftw :crazy:

Yeah the only thing I'm doing presently is a mirko which I think will go really well.

And the lions, they won by luck, and a crappy kick :D

Back