• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally finished Hightowers and oval

G

green SVT

Well I must say the howto in the aesthetics area really helps, but I hope to never do the lights again. I'm just waiting on the mirko to really help the look of the car and get some pics in time for the calender.

Oh and check out the missing SVT badge, it FELL OFF when I was waxing my car :shrug: so I just cleaned the spot up and left it off for now

Here they are...

Shot with Canon PowerShot A540 at 2007-08-09

Last edited:
looks very nice, green. now, a b pillar blackout would complete the "black" look. give it a try.....

lakeside

Nice job on the headlights, they look excellent.

The ride height looks perfect as well...but i always thought black rims w/ polished lip looked killer on the SF CSVT... not a fan of the full black.

Looks VERY VERY good....

What kinda paint did you use for the oval??? My friend has a SF csvt, and he wants me to paint the oval.

- Amyn

Thanks guys for the comment. yeah the car has come really far for the people that saw it before I started on it. I think there are pics on here somewhere, but yeah I'm just waiting on the mirko, and possibly a OEM cf hood. I have almost enough money saved for the turbo kit, so it will have some go with the show :D

Steve, everything looks awesome! Want to get together Sunday for some pics? I'll wash my car Sunday morning if you're up for it.

Looks VERY VERY good....

What kinda paint did you use for the oval??? My friend has a SF csvt, and he wants me to paint the oval.

- Amyn

I actually had a hard time finding the paint for some reason but duplicolor makes a silver frost and so does home depot, although they call it something different but it matches perfect. I just stripped the chrome down, sanded a bit and sprayed it. I'm going to probably clear it tomorrow if I get some time.

your car looks awesome man...good work! make sure you get a built trans before the turbo kit though...

eh there are a few guys with the kit without the built tranny. I wouldnt take it over 7psi, but yeah eventually I would get some tranny work done. Thanks for the comment.

B-pillar mod what?!?! This was a 30 second ps by the way.

img0020jp5copy.jpg

img0031ey3copy.jpg

Back