• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look out bagged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you seriously pissed that a used car salesman didn't know anything about the car? Are you surprised? It isn't like this is 1999 and that is an SVT dealer.

the car does say SVT on it, anyone who knows anything about cars should have heard of SVT at least once right? Shouldnt a salesman be educated on what he is selling?

the car does say SVT on it, anyone who knows anything about cars should have heard of SVT at least once right? Shouldnt a salesman be educated on what he is selling?

I concur...I mean, we're talking about premier products from one of the largest auto makers in the world...Everyone has heard of Ford's SVT line. Or so I thought :shrug: . The Cobra, the CSVT, the Lightning, the FSVT...I thought this was common knowledge?

I concur...I mean, we're talking about premier products from one of the largest auto makers in the world...Everyone has heard of Ford's SVT line. Or so I thought :shrug: . The Cobra, the CSVT, the Lightning, the FSVT...I thought this was common knowledge?

I doubt it... Most people who ask me what kind of car I have still don't understand when I start comparing it to other SVT vehicles. And I've had my fair share of dumb salesmen. I generally go there knowing more about the car then they do. I'm okay with that as I don't expect them to know stats and options on EVERY car in the lot, but it can be annoying especially if they come off as a "know it all" salesmen as they often do.

That green wouldn't be bad but as stated above the wheels NEED to go, and so do the ghey attempt at lambo doors

I doubt it... Most people who ask me what kind of car I have still don't understand when I start comparing it to other SVT vehicles. And I've had my fair share of dumb salesmen. I generally go there knowing more about the car then they do. I'm okay with that as I don't expect them to know stats and options on EVERY car in the lot, but it can be annoying especially if they come off as a "know it all" salesmen as they often do.

That green wouldn't be bad but as stated above the wheels NEED to go, and so do the ghey attempt at lambo doors

The guy had like 12 cars on his lot, thats it. Oh well, considering the price some punk kid is going to get his parents to buy it. Thats the only way it will sell. Wont be long before its totaled and sitting in a junk yard somewhere

Back