• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

do the eye lids just get shipped and you can install them no prob? and i wouldnt mind doing my engine cover carbon fiber :) if i had one -_- if so.. i think i might want a set of CF :)

yes they install with double sided tape on the headlights. if you get the fiberglass ones you will need to paint them first ...

im in the market to purchase CF eyelids from you.. posibly in the next month or so.. how do i go apon sending payments.. and price of them?

cf eyelid

cf eyelid

how much and where can i send you the payment.. may take me a month or so

how much and where can i send you the payment.. may take me a month or so

please send payment... the more payments I get the faster they will ship... right now the payment I speak of above is the only pending one.

I like to send group payments so multiple parts ship from Topshop...

so yes.. send payment to cconter@gmail.com

40 + 5 shipping for FG
50 + 5 shipping for CF
60 + 5 shipping for Silver Weave

+another 5 shipping if your not in the US

painting

painting

well ive had my FG eyelids for a while know got the correct color to match to my car have followed the directions to the letter and it seems for some reason I still can't get them to gloss up to the same glossyness as the rest of the car have put a few layers of the clearcoat on and even tried turtle wax car wax on it cant get the same level of gloss any ideas would help

Back