• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

per the posts by Topshop they will have 3M tape on the back - so you just clean the light assembly free of grease/wax/dirt and then peel and stick

so when are these gonig to be at my door?? i need to know since im at college and i dont want my parents to freak when i have multiple packages arriving

question...does the shipping order go in order of the origional list...or in the list of who paid...i thought it was in the list of who paid, but that would make no sense because then i would already have mine shipped to me...

question...does the shipping order go in order of the origional list...or in the list of who paid...i thought it was in the list of who paid, but that would make no sense because then i would already have mine shipped to me...

I will be going from payment received (first in, first out) and cleared.

also I believe that my set was shipped out today as I had a message asking me if I wanted CF or Fiberglass shipped to me

my understanding was who paid first.... :shrug:

That makes no sense then...because someone who paid WAY down the list got in before me...o well, ill just be patient...

the posted list of those who have paid is in no particular order .... I would just be pacient, everyone has been waiting for these for a long time and everyone will get them

yea that list dose not mean anything about who will get them first. its just who has paid. crispy has the order of who paid first on paypal and will ship accordingly.

Originally Posted by NVMYSVT as PAID

Misty Hudgins AKA contour2gq
Rawburt
98SVTC
yamaharacer686
silverfrost
Yawak
enigma11211 (e-check uncleared)
Aaron Jeremie (mystery solved)
BigBEN
toursvt
John Schattenberg -(mystery solved)
NorMich99SE
Redlineracer12
Woogieman
SVT3Rivieres ( payment has not cleared yet)
SVTJON87
Constrosity
Brapple
PurpleMystique
svt tourin
Chris@CTA
OB1
MattyK
jhallamek
TeamSVTour
Ronald Dehn (CEG name?- you didnt pay your shipping fee!!!)
blackbirdracing
DyComet
morbid
excel4600c (Payment has not cleared yet)
wa2tuff
Berkel
Pen_Two
icysvt
BriceRice

I anticipate that I will have a few money orders in my mailbox as well when I get home... I will mark those people paid as well as I receive them

** EDIT - RAWBURT, YOUR PAYMENT HAS CLEARED **

Last edited:

I anticipate that I will have a few money orders in my mailbox as well when I get home... I will mark those people paid as well as I receive them

Thanks for all your effort you're putting in to this!!! And thanks to Top Shop for making them of course :cool:

Misty Hudgins AKA contour2gq
Rawburt (e-check uncleared)
98SVTC
yamaharacer686
silverfrost
Yawak
enigma11211 (e-check uncleared)
Aaron Jeremie (mystery solved)
BigBEN
toursvt
John Schattenberg -(mystery solved)
NorMich99SE
Redlineracer12
Woogieman
SVT3Rivieres ( payment has not cleared yet)
SVTJON87
Constrosity
Brapple
PurpleMystique
svt tourin
Chris@CTA
OB1
MattyK
jhallamek
TeamSVTour
Ronald Dehn (CEG name?)
blackbirdracing
DyComet
morbid
excel4600c (Payment has not cleared yet)
wa2tuff
Berkel
Pen_Two
icysvt
BriceRice
rance

No Snail Payments received today.

Back