• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Feasible...? Wot Do U Guyz Think?

If you could get it to fit, I think it would look awesome. Its different and thats what would make it HOT and stand out. CSVT are giving the same status here in the states, many ppl ask what is it or assume its a Tarsus.

That hood is bad ass, even with the triangles, the side skirts and front bumper and lip are awesome... sweet car... if i had truck loads of money, would definitely try something like that hood!

I love the Boser style hood; without the triangles though. Methinks those wheels are PShop'ed, or they're pretty badass otherwise! :shocked:

Hood = Barf...
Agreed. I haven't yet seen a car on which it looks halfway decent. I think on a car with a defined front, like the Contour, it would simply look like you got in an accident and the oval ring was pushed in. :blackeye:

No love for the Boser hood? :(
ffce_1.JPG

You know not what you speak off.....outside of some body panels, the chassis, drive train and suspension are basically identical.

U're right about that. i actually meant aesthetic-wise. Both cars' dimensions are different! I dont know of any aesthetic part of tha mondeo and csvt thats interchangeable. It just seems to me that ford motors is tha last company i expected to go thru that much trouble when most other car manufacturers are doing otherwise. Take for example, a previous generation honda civic here in the states is an acura in europe. Goonz's infinity is a skyline elsewhere if am not mistaken. If u ask me, ford didn't build a contour for europe. They just gave em anotha car for tha most part... Could be wrong...

Last edited:
Back